I've always believed in soaking up life to the fullest and that is a major reason for my annual summer bucket lists. I usually pack on the items because I like to give myself options and while I strive to accomplish everything I completely realize that life is busy and that can't always happen but at least I have to try! I was so happy with my 2016 summer experiences and I HIGHLY recommend making a list for yourself next year!
3. Bike the Seawall in Vancouver
4. Visit the new Audain Art Museum in Whistler.
6. Get gelato in White Rock and chill on the beach.
8. Stand with my bestie, Christina, as a Bridesmaid on her wedding day.
9. Watch the Celebration of Lights fireworks from my boat in English Bay, Vancouver.
19. Recreate the Truffle-Shuffle in front of the Goonies House in Astoria, Oregon.
23. Find as many tourist traps as possible to drag Kieran around during his visit from England.
24. See a performance at Theatre Under the Stars in Stanley Park.
25. Roadtrip to Calgary to visit my beloved UPEI roomies and check out the Calgary Stampede.
28. Be a tourist in my old university town of Victoria.
29. Volunteer for a cool opportunity/place.
34. Swim in the ocean.
35. Make tie-dye shirts.
39. Check out a concert.
41. Plant something.
42. Visit the UBC Museum of Anthropology in Vancouver.
44. Explore a new city.
45. Go horseback riding with my Mom.
47. Go on a water slide.
48. Have a picnic by the sea.
50. Eat as many s'mores as humanly possible.
It was an amazing summer and I can't wait for next year!